USB C Hub C04 Laptop Docking Station 4K HDMI 2*USB C 3.0 Port
SD/TF 100W PD Fast Charging USB C Port Laptop Dock Station USB HUB
Please Note:Listing have detial description of 8-in-1 C04 Docking Station , please read it carefully. ThanksQuick User Guide:1. ONLY compatible with DP Alt Mode (video signal output)devices.
2. ONLY work with video-enabled USB-C devices for any video output.
3. Feel free to find our customer support team with any questions on product & compatibility.(✔) Compatible laptops lists.• (✔) MacBook:MacBook Pro (Late 2016 and newer), MacBook (Early 2015 and newer), MacBook Air (Late 2018 and newer)
• (✔) Apple:iPad Pro (2020 / 2018), iMac (Mid 2017 and newer), iMac Pro; Mac Mini (Late 2018 and newer)
• (✔) Microsoft:Microsoft Surface Book 2, Surface Go, Google Chromebook Pixel (2015), Pixelbook; Pixel Slate
• (✔) Dell:Dell Latitude 7373 / 5570 / 5490 / 5400 (2019), XPS 13 / 15
• (✔) Samsung:Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra / S10e / S10 / S10+ / Note 20 / Note 9, S8 / S8+ / S9 / S9+
• (✔) Phones:HTC 10 / U Ultra / U11 / U11+ / U12+, Asus ZenFone / ROG Phone and moreSpecifications:
Material: Aluminum Alloy + Plastic
Interface:1 * USB 3.1 Type-C connector cable(Built-in)2 * USB 3.0 Type-A port1 * USB 2.01 * HDMI output port 4K/30hz1 * SD/TF(1 For each of SD and TF)1 * PD charge port(it could support 100wadapter)1 * USB C female data• Specially Designed for MacBook and other standard Type-C(Full featured/function) enabled device, expand 1 USB C ports into multi-ports. Meet all your needs with one hub, Plug and play to expand your MacBook capabilities, convenient for taking it with you on-the-go.
• [High-Resolution 4K HDMI] HDMI Display-port USB C Adapter allows you to mirror or expand the display of your MacBook/Other type-c device to TV, monitor or projector with resolution up to 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) for single Video output.
• [Super data transfer] 3 USB 3. 0 Ports support data transfer at speed of up to 5Gbps and enable you to connect three peripherals simultaneously, including keyboards, mice, hard drive. Backwards compatible with USB 2. 0 devices.
• [Extend Display] HDMI ports can be used to extend an external monitor a time, and output display simultaneously.